Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Updated Schedule

UPDATE #2: The seminar times of 12-3 are not set in stone. It might be 8AM to 11AM or 9AM to 12PM. Twelve to 3 works well with classes but we have no problem doing the seminars earlier if the desire is adamant.

Update: If you haven't already noticed, I have already opened the links for the next session of strength training.

The next session will be basic barbell at 3:30PM (8 spots available) and for those interested in competing in the USA Weightlifting Open, the 7:30 class will be Olympic Lifting only (10 spots available).

Both classes begin on August 24th but the 3:30 class runs until the 14th of October while the O-lift class ends with the competition on October 1-3.


I have also made live, the links for the two upcoming seminars. These are limited to the first 12 sign-ups each. They are held on two separate weekends.

Sign up fast if you want to get in on the action.


I have updated the schedule for the rest of this year. I will continue to update the schedule as new events are added.

I have added the Olympic weightlifting session as well as the USAW/CrossFit Open. I have also thrown in two 3-hour seminars, one on the clean and jerk and one on the snatch. These seminars are spread a week apart and lie in the middle of August. The cost for each seminar is $50 and is limited to the first 12 sign-ups. This will keep the quality of the instruction super high and well worth your time. It is open to anyone, member or not.

I will continue to add more seminars of this nature throughout the year as time becomes available and there is demand for them. I will look into a Kettle Bell seminar, a gymnastics seminar, a running seminar, etc. The running will be sprinting and intermediate distances.

Strength Development Inc will be your one stop shop for all things strength oriented. If there is demand for it, I will provide it. By doing this, I am providing the community an opportunity to increase and improve their CrossFit experience and/or regular life experience.

I also want to open this up to high school and prospective college athletes and coaches. If you know of anyone that is getting ready to enter high school or wanting to improve their chances for a college athletics career, let them know about me and what I can do for them. Same for high school coaches.

I will also be available for personal training. This is for those that want personal attention. Maybe you are a prospective CrossFit games athlete and you want the proper programming and/or coaching. I have been there and done that. I have placed 6th and 38th at the Games in 2008 and 2009, respectively. I have trained a team that got 8th in 2009 and I competed on our team that got 3rd this year. I have trained athletes that have placed 6th in 2008, 36th, 38th, and 40th in 2009, and 14th in 2010, individually at the games. We will only produce more and more from this gym. If you want the same kind of results, I can do that for you.

Strength Development Inc has a bright future and we want to be a part of yours. The more rounded of an athlete you become, the more rounded of a CrossFitter you will become.

Let me give you that experience you deserve. Check the schedule to the left and check back often for the opportunity to sign up for the classes you want to take and let me take you to that next level.

Sincerely yours in strength,

Ricky

4 comments:

BigD said...

Ricky,
I tried clicking on the schdule and it just took me to fileden.com's home page. Do I need to register with the site to see the schedule?

Jake said...

Ricky,

Thank you for adding the seminars. I think your future seminars also sound like they will attract quite a few atheletes.

-Jake

Ricky Frausto said...

Dave,

I, hopefully, remedied the schedule problem. Click it again and let me know if you still have the same problem.

Ricky

BigD said...

Ricky,
Yup, your fix worked. Thanks man.
D